Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Bump Day! Week 31 Pregnancy Update!

The countdown has begun until Maxwell's arrival.  We are excited and overjoyed and very nervous, but know that God is in control and we are putting our worries in his hands.

Picture taken by my husband Brandon at our BaBy Q Baby Shower August 9

How far along? 31 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/measurements: 2 lbs this week, 29 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Yes. All maternity clothes are in full rotation. Purchased some cheap T-shirts from Target to get me through to wear with work pants and cardigans.
Stretch marks: None new. Been using lots of whipped Shea and coconut butter.
Sleep: 8-10 hours. Preggo pillow and without.
Best moment this week: Successful BaBy Q baby shower.  I had a great time and enjoyed my time with everyone who came to the shower.
Miss anything Nothing this week.
Movement: Yes, lots of movement as he grows. He has finally settled head down.
Food cravings: Chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick? Pasta salad from the shower made me very queasy this week that we had to discard it :(
Gender: Boy
Name: Maxwell or Max
Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks but nothing that water can't help out.
Symptoms: lots of distinct movement and hiccups from Maxwell at certain times throughout the day.  He moved a lot in the early morning and evening.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  Placed both bands on a necklace and will keep them there for the duration of the pregnancy.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I am looking forward to the doctors setting a date and time for delivery. I am also looking forward to finalizing the nursery and using the gift cards given to me during the shower to make final purchases for the nursery.
Looking forward to: Purchasing the final items for the nursery, washing and folding up clothes and organizing the rest of the house to prepare for baby.  Finding out my official csection date and telling the world lol  Successfully transitioning my duties at work so that I'm able to take off the duration of the year and return in 2015.

Keep the Faith!

Until next time,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment