Monday, November 18, 2013

DIY Monday: Shea Yogurt Frosting Moisturizer

During my weekly cowash and deep condition, I realized I didn't have any more shea moisturizer to seal my hair and lock in light essential oils as I continue to bear this NC fall/winter.  Below is a quick shea yogurt frosting moisturizer that can be used on the hair and body to keep you moisturized and smelling good from head to toe.  Enjoy!

Ingredients
2 parts Coconut Oil or Coconut Cream
1/2 part Shea Butter
1/2 part Grapeseed Oil or Castor Oil
Few drops of Lemon or Tangerine Essential Oil for scent

Directions
Melt the shea butter and add in the oils. Blend with blender until a yogurt like consistency.  Add in essential oils for scent.  Store at room temperature and use to moisturize hair and body.

Keep the Faith!

Until next time,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment