Thursday, November 14, 2013

Transformation Thursday: Ask, Seek, Knock!

Matthew 7:7 says "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
ASK THE LORD:
1. To LAY people on your HEART to PRAY FOR.
2. For BOLDNESS in sharing.
3. To WORK in HEARTS and LIVES.
4. To BRING people to HIMSELF.
SEEK OPPORTUNITIES:
1. For SHARING and WITNESS.
2. For building RELATIONSHIPS.
3. For showing KINDNESS.
4. For building BRIDGES.
5. For SEEKING OUT the unsaved and the WANDERING.
KNOCK:
1. BOLDLY and COURAGEOUSLY.
2. INSISTENTLY.
3. PRAYERFULLY.
4. CONSISTENTLY.
5. LOVINGLY.
6. COMPASSIONATELY

I have been asking God to remove me from a situation and my prayer was answered the other day.  Lesson learned be very careful what you ask for.  Now, I'm faced with a new situation with many more challenges and obstacles to overcome.  But, I am seeking God to order my foot steps on this new journey, knowing that a door will open once I knock sincerely.   Ask, seek, knock and God will continue to provide for you.

Keep the Faith!

Until next time,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment